Sunday, February 24, 2008

Works in Progress

I have a few things started that I need to get finished. I'm making a rug for my laundry room out of plastic bags. This is quite a fun project. It's just time consuming having to cut and tie the bags. I probably only have a 10% of it done. I will update and take pictures of how it's going.

Next, I am almost done with a thread crochet wreath that I am making for my mom for Mother's Day. It's green and has 20 little flowers on it. I have to finish making the flowers. I have about half of them. I have to sew them all on and get a matching ribbon to go through the whole thing. I think this is going to turn out nice.

I am trying something that I have never done before and that is amigurumi. Not sure how this is going to turn out, but I'm having fun trying. I'm making a little bunny for my daughter for Easter. that is if it looks anything like a bunny in the end...LOL So far, I have the head done and just started working on the body. I need to get busy on that one because I don't have as much time as I though I had. Easter is in March this year.

I'm also making a Bible cover for my husband. I just completed one for myself and he asked for me to do one for him. this is working up pretty quickly. I should have it done by the end of the week.

Lastly, I just started a cute little apron for my daughter. She likes to cook with Daddy and bake with me, so this should be another quick project.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Can't wait to see your rug!